Silex manufacture and stock a comprehensive range of silicone rubber sheet from 10° to 90° Shore A hardness in a variety of grades to suit all applications.
Silex silicone sheets can be supplied off the roll or converted into strips, seals, gaskets and fabricated products.
Enquire Now Shop Products
Our vast range of stock includes the following:
- Available as gaskets, strips or seals
- Excellent chemical and environmental resistance
- Most sheets are FDA compliant
- Suitable for temperatures of -60°C to +230°C as standard, with high (up to 300°C) and low temperatures (down to -110°C) available upon request.
- Platinum or Peroxide cured grades available
- High tear strength
- Flame retardant, Fluoro- or FDA Grades available
- Moulded sheets, single linear meters or full rolls of 10m length available from Stock
- widths up to 1800mm (Solid grades), with standard widths of 1200mm
- WRAS, UL94V0, FDA and other compliances available
Application and Use
- Seals, Vibration dampening, scraper, curtains for any Industry
- Electrical housing gaskets
- Gap filling
- Conveyor belts
- Can be slit or cut by waterjet, punching tools and lasers