From simple O Rings to intricate precision mouldings, Silex uses only quality materials and tooling to guarantee peak performance of components. Whether a one off or high volume production, Silex is able to cater across all compound ranges.
Attention to detail on tool design enhances the appearance and quality of the finished articles. It also ensures that air traps, defects and excessive flash never occur.
Silex can produce moulded items in a range of material grades, colours and with special colour effects:
- Available from 10° to 90° Shore
- FDA, BFR, KTW, WRAS Grades available
- USP Class VI as well as ISO 10993 Grades available (under special circumstances, see Medical and Pharmaceutical)
- Ability to colour match
- Multiple cavity tools possible
- Products made for your exact needs
- In-house tooling to suit your drawings and specifications
- Availability of all Silicone grades and special Compounds
- Smaller production batches possible
Application and Use
- Aesthetic applications, including stoppers and end-caps.
- Washers and gaskets